A great reader is someone truly fascinated by others, other’s points of view, other’s perspectives and willing to GROW.
Jana Mlynar of http://headoverbeers.wordpress.com/about/ nominated me for this award and in the rules of acceptances noted below she provided the” Get Out of Jail Free” card. You see, Rule 3. Says;” The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period. I did not meet that deadline as I was nominated August 28th . I was covered up in excuses so I needed the card or just fade away. Not likely so – Rule number 4 gives me the latitude to change or amend the rules…..I will amend rule 3 to include; “If for any reason that you deem valid and while pondering the question over a craft beer, you shall be allotted the necessary time to comply with the spirit of the award.”
I just want to say thanks to those of you who will read a post or two of mine and more so when you take the time to share your thoughts. I am irregular, maybe a Prune Ale would help…..I don’t post as often as I would like and don’t read nor comment as often as I should…I shall improve on both counts. Thanks to the recognition by Jana… I do hereby commit to doing better!
I have plenty of excuses, not many very valid but I have spent many hours pondering while quaffing craft beers post August 28th, that I grant myself, and the new recipients, that latitude to extend the acceptance period. I hope all y’all get a chance to spend time browsing “Head Over Beers”….wonderful writing, amazing recipes that feature beers, and quite witty! Go visit the 14 below and share a thought or two.
And The Envelope Please – for the 14 blogs that appeal to me!
- Mike’s Craft Beer – http://mikescraftbeer.com/
- The Jax Beer Guy – http://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/
- Brewing Beer the Hard Way – http://brewingbeerthehardway.wordpress.com/
- We Make Homebrew – https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/53674843/
- alcohol by volume – https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/36676889/
- sparklinglover – https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/32376135/
- This is Why I’m Drunk – https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/29077198/
- WorkoutDrinkbeMerry – http://workoutdrinkbemerry.com/
- Beer Nerds – http://beernerds.wordpress.com/
- The Apartment Homebrewer – http://theapthomebrewer.com/
- Ales From the Hood – http://alesfromethehood.wordpress.com/
- BeerCat Brewing and Babies – http://beercatbrewing.com/
- The Budget Brewery – http://budgetbrewery.wordpress.com/
- Experiments in Homebrewing – http://buntingbrewhouse.wordpress.com/
The Rules of accepting this award are as follows:
- The Nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
- The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period. (“If for any reason that you deem valid, while also pondering the question over a craft beer, you shall be allotted the necessary time to comply with the spirit of the award.”)
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: “A great reader is…”
Drink Local and Drink Responsibly